Hi ya’ll! First off thank you so much for taking the time to look over my page. You have no idea how much that means to me. The reason I started this blog was to show the process of beginning a new business venture.I also want to use this as a tool to motivate others to chase their passion, and that no dream is ever too big to achieve. I hope we can motivate each other in positive ways.
First off, my name is Brittany Terry. I am 25 years old and live in Las Vegas. I have lived here for four months and absolutely love it! I am originally from Tennessee, the land of the Vols and sweet tea. After graduating from East Tennessee State University with a degree in Public Relations/Marketing, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and move 2,000 miles away from home. It was a risk but it was the best decision I have made so far. Life is too short to be lived in one place.
I am seriously terrible at introductions. My hobbies seriously include binge watching Netlfix, sleeping, eating tacos and buying stuffed animals. I am seriously forever a 12 year old. So since I am terrible at this, I am going to use the old Myspace way of introducing yourself, QUIZZES!
I decided to go the simple route with just 13 questions. I would love for you readers to take the quiz as well and paste it in the comments. If you are taking the time to get to know me, I want to get to know you even better. Can’t wait to hear back from you. Here we go!
- What is your dream vacation spot? Santorini, Greece. I think it is absolutely beautiful and I could totally see myself taking a relaxing vacation there.
- What is your favorite sound? I have two! The sound of the ocean and the sound of a thunderstorm. Both are so calming to me.
- If you were a dinosaur, what kind would you be? A triceratops.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? I am forever Grace Adler (from Will & Grace). Like literally. Pretty sure we have the same life.
- If you were a superhero (or villian) what would your superpower be and why? Invisibility, so the workers at In-and Out Burger would not judge me on how much I eat there. I am addicted.
- What other languages can you speak? I am fluent in sarcasm.
- What is your usual order at Subway? Cold cut combo with toasted Italian herbs and cheese bread (NOM). Oh and I always put chips on my sandwich as well.
- If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be? Lady Gaga because she is my celeb wifey and Bradley Cooper because he is my celeb hubby.
- What was your coolest Halloween costume? I went as Tom Cruise in Risky business a couple of years ago. Definitely my favorite.
- What is your favorite show? I am absolutely addicted to “Orange is the New Black”. I am counting down the days until season five premieres.
- What is your favorite flavor of Pringles? Definitely cheddar. Cheese has my heart.
- What is your go to karaoke song? Anything by Cher.
- Describe yourself in three words: Loyal. Down to Earth. Quirky